These overnight breakfast casserole recipes for a weekend or holiday breakfast or brunch when you want a special meal that just needs to be baked.
Breakfast, or even better brunch, is one of my favorite meals. However, I also love my sleep.
That’s why I love overnight breakfast casseroles. You put the casserole together the night before, cover and stick in the fridge, then pop them into a preheated oven for a delicious meal to start your day.
Here are some of my favorite overnight breakfast casseroles. I especially love serving one savory and one sweet.
40+ Overnight Breakfast Casserole Recipes
1. Apple-Pumpkin Waffle Bake – This one is full of my favorite fall flavors. Love that it’s super easy with frozen waffles.
2. Overnight Apple French Toast Casserole – French toast – yum check. Add in apples? Double yum check!
3. Overnight Sweet Potato And Sausage Breakfast Casserole – I never thought of adding sweet potatoes to a breakfast casserole. This one sounds (and looks) differently delicious.
4. All In One Breakfast Casserole Recipe – Love that this one is full of protein for when you want a nice filling breakfast for a busy day.
5. Caramel Apple French Toast Bake Recipe – Sorry, the site this recipe was on seems to have deleted it for some reason!
6. Crockpot Breakfast Casserole (gluten-free, low carb, keto) – So smart to make a breakfast casserole in the slow cooker so you wake up to a hot ready to eat breakfast.
7. Overnight Holiday Breakfast Casserole (Gluten-Free) – A great option for a breakfast casserole for those that need to stay gluten-free.
8. Loaded Veggie and Cheese Overnight Egg Bake – So many breakfast casseroles are full of meat and cheese. I like that this one has lots of veggies, too!
9. Overnight Eggnog French Toast – I’m definitely saving some eggnog to give this a try.
10. Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Lasagna – Oh my – my sweet tooth is telling me I need to make this sweet breakfast casserole NOW!
11. Pumpkin French Toast Casserole – This breakfast french toast casserole is perfect for all the pumpkin spice lovers.
12. Overnight Eggs Benedict Casserole Recipe – My recipe for overnight eggs benedict casserole is an easy way to make eggs benedict for a crowd. It’s my favorite way to use leftover ham, too.
13. Overnight French Toast Casserole – This french toast casserole has a special secret ingredient to really pump up the flavor.
14. Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Casserole with Sausage and Cheese – If you’re all about the meats and want gluten-free this hearty breakfast casserole is for you.
15. Overnight Breakfast Casserole Recipe – With avocado and roasted tomatoes this isn’t your average breakfast casserole. It sounds so good!
16. Croissant Baked French Toast with Cinnamon Apples – Anything that starts with croissants has to be good.
17. Low Carb Breakfast Casserole with Bacon to Make Ahead – Lots of bacon and cheese? Yes, please!
18. Overnight French Toast Casserole in Red, White, & Blue – French toast with berries is one of my most favorite combinations ever.
19. Pierogi Breakfast Casserole – Such a creative idea to use pierogis. I’m going to have to give this a try.
20. Slow Cooker Overnight Breakfast Casserole – This one includes the classic flavors of sausage, eggs, cheese, and potatoes. Yum!
21. Easy Breakfast Casserole with Hash Browns – Classic deliciousness.
22. Caramelized Onion and Spinach Egg Casserole – I love adding spinach to eggs.
23. Make-Ahead Savory Bread Pudding Breakfast – For those times when you don’t want something a little sweet.
24. Wife Saver Breakfast – Or at least lifesaving with its peachy goodness.
25. Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding – Yep, this one had me at chocolate.
26. Cheese, Bacon, and Potato Breakfast Casserole Recipe – All of my favorite breakfast flavors together in one easy dish.
27. Overnight Breakfast Bake – This looks so good. I love that it uses ingredients different from the norm.
28. Easy Pumpkin French Toast Bake with Streusel Topping – Love that this one has streusel.
29. Kale and Stuffing Strata – An excuse to eat stuffing for breakfast? Yes, please!
30. Brown Sugar Banana French Toast Casserole – I’m going back for seconds with this one.
31. Overnight Smoky Zucchini Breakfast Casserole – Sounds like great way to use up all those zucchinis.
32. Cheesy Vegetarian Overnight Breakfast Casserole – Breakfast doesn’t always have to be full of meat.
33. Overnight Praline French Toast – Sweet, crunchy goodness.
34. Stuffed Overnight French Toast Casserole – The peanut butter cream cheese filling sounds divine!
35. Overnight Cheesy Broccoli Strata – Another tasty vegetarian option.
36. Blintz Souffle with Blueberry Sauce – This looks so light and creamy.
37. Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole – So smart to use croutons saving time and prep.
38. Apple Cinnamon Upside Down French Toast – This looks like a tasty way to change up french toast.
39. Overnight Ham, Egg, and Cheese Monkey Bread – Monkey bread is one of my favorite things ever – and nope, it doesn’t always have to be sweet!
40. Berry French Toast Casserole – So many layers of goodness to this french toast casserole.
41. Gluten-Free (with Dairy-Free Option) Eggs Benedict Casserole – Eggs benedict can still be delicious if you can’t eat gluten or dairy.