These 20 Potato Soup Recipes are perfect to keep you warm and full all winter long!
I know potatoes sometimes get a bit of a bad reputation for being higher in carbs than other vegetables, but I love them. After all, they're also very nutritious with Vitamin C, B-6, Potassium, and Magnesium.
Plus, they go well with just about any other flavor. We always have a bag of either white, yellow or red potatoes and also sweet potatoes in our pantry.
They're a great cheap pantry staple and can be used so many ways. I love them in a hash for breakfast, a soup for lunch, or roasted with dinner.
The past couple weeks it's been very cold for coastal Virginia, and we've even had a few snow storms, so I've had soup on the brain. As I mentioned before, potatoes go well with all sorts of flavors, so I decided to collect 20 potato soup recipes to try that you can find below.
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup from Simply Stacie
- Cheesy Potato Soup from This Girl's Life Blog
- Creamy Potato Soup from Grace & Good Eats
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup from Smart Savvy Living
- Pressure Cooker Chorizo, Chicken and Kale Soup from Pressure Cooking Today
- Vegetable Broccoli and Cheese Soup Recipe from The Taylor Hose
- Crockpot Vegetable Soup from Quirky Inspired
- Easy and Savory Hamburger Soup from Kids Activities Blog
- Creamy Chicken and Potato Soup from South Your Mouth
- Broccoli, Bacon and Potato Chowder with Cheese from Smart Savvy Living
- Clean Eating Curried Sweet Potato Soup from The Gracious Pantry
- Lightened Up Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup from Sweet Treats & More
- Slow Cooker Potato and Corn Chowder from Damn Delicious
- Easy Leek & Potato Soup from Greedy Gourmet
- Easy Ham and Potato Crockpot Soup from Spend with Pennies
- Steak and Potato Soup from Girl Carnivore
- Sausage, Potato and Spinach Soup from Damn Delicious
- Creamy Vegan Potato Soup from It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken
- Meatball Stew from Pocket Change Gourmet
- Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup with Ginger and Coriander from Tales of a Kitchen