This post abut how I've been keeping my energy up on the go is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Energems.
How I've Been Keeping My Energy Up on the Go with Energems
Do you ever have times in life when you're on the go go go and sometimes need a bit of help staying awake and alert but can't stop and take a nap? That's been the story of my life lately, so I was happy to be able to give Energems a try. It never fails that around 2 pm all I crave is a power nap, or caffeine drip. Until a few months ago, I had honestly never heard of Energems before as I always relied on soda for an extra kick. However, if you've been reading some of my previous posts, you probably know that I recently stopped my soda habit.
When I drank soda, it was easy to have some in the fridge to take while on the go or make a stop at the local convenience store. Now, I was in a bit of a conundrum as I'm not a huge fan of coffee, especially when it costs 2 - 3x+ as much as my soda did. I've never been a fan of energy drinks as their taste and health aspects leave something to be desired. However, something that is made with real chocolate and contains caffeine, B vitamins and an energy mix? I could get behind that!
Energems come in mint chocolate (my fave), peanut butter chocolate and plain chocolate flavors.
Here are some of my initial thoughts after using Energems a few times.
What I Thought was Super Smart about Energems
- Easy to control the amount of "energy" you want - 3 gems in a serving (equivalent to an energy drink) but I often just used 1 or 2
- 3 servings in a box for just $2.99 a box
- Made in the USA
- A natural supplement made with ingredients like real chocolate, sugar and vitamins
- Small, easy to access boxes to keep in your purse, car, office drawer, etc.
- Taste a heck of a lot better than most energy drinks
- Comes in a variety of flavors: plain chocolate, peanut butter and mint
- Only 15 calories a serving (5 calories a gem)
- I had no feeling of being "hyper", jittery or having a crash after using
- Really did help my energy levels stay up
What I Thought was Not So Savvy About Energems
- While not an issue with the product itself, I think it's very important to point out that these look like large candies, so it's a must to keep them away from and not give them to kids, those with heart conditions, on medications, etc.
My Experience with Energems
Overall, I have really enjoyed using Energems a few times over the past few weeks. They've been a great boost my energy and keep my brain clear, so I can get what I need to done when I'm feeling like a nap instead. I really love that Energems taste SO much better than most energy items. The plain chocolate and peanut butter flavors did have a bit of a energy coffee-like taste to them, but it wasn't too bad even for this plain coffee hater. My favorite, the mint flavor, had a really great mint flavor that overpowered the energy flavor. Plus, I haven't had any jittery feelings at all or a super crash after the effects wear off, which is really important to me.
Are Energems a Smart and Savvy Choice?
Energems get the smart and savvy seal of approval for an energy boost with good taste and no bouncing off the walls feeling!
A closer look at Energems nutritional info and ingredients.
You can also use the Energems coupon code GETLUCKY at Energems.net to receive 30% off your order!
Energems are energy supplements that are bite-sized, hard-coated gems made with real milk chocolate. Designed for the modern, on-the-go consumer, they contain caffeine, B vitamins and a proprietary energy blend. Think of them as a great alternative to traditional energy drinks and energy shots!
You can try Energems absolutely for FREE! Just click over to their Facebook fanpage and sign up now: http://on.fb.me/152n9pb
Energems are a delicious and low-calorie way to boost your energy, focus and concentration! Please visit http://energems.net/ for more info.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Energems.
Monday 23rd of September 2013
Thanks for sharing! I'm going to check into these. I have 5 boys and I could use all of the energy I can get just to keep up! :)
Thursday 10th of October 2013
You're welcome, Mandee, I think it would be perfect for that!