This article with my creamy cheesy bacon ranch dip recipe is part of a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Naturally Fresh. #NaturallyFreshRecipe
It’s almost time for the Big Game this weekend so I’ve been busy trying out a few new easy appetizer recipes to serve. One of my favorites so far has been this creamy cheesy bacon ranch dip recipe. This ranch dip is full of everything a good dip should be like lots of flavor, creaminess for easy dipping, and goes wonderfully with a variety of dippers whether you’re looking to chip it up or go light with fresh veggies.
I really love this creamy dip because it’s not only delicious, but it’s also super quick and easy to make while still being made with real ingredients. Like many, ranch dressing is my favorite and sometimes I feel like I could put it on almost anything. I do often make my homemade version, but there are some days I just don’t have the time to make it, so I turn to one of my favorite brands, Naturally Fresh.
I love using Naturally Fresh Classic Ranch Dressing because it’s made with real ingredients like buttermilk, herbs, and other ingredients you can actually pronounce. Naturally Fresh doesn’t use artificial thickeners, MSG, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors or flavors, so you’ll find it in the refrigerated dressing section (usually in the produce section) at your local grocery stores. Head over to NaturallyFresh.com to find a store near you and stick around until the end of this article for the chance to win some coupons for free Naturally Fresh dressing.
Here’s how to put together this creamy cheesy bacon ranch dip recipe. Honestly, it was so good we kind of ate it for dinner the day I made it with a variety of crackers and veggies! I can’t wait to make it again on Sunday.
This creamy cheesy bacon ranch dip recipe is full of flavor that's great on veggies, chips, crackers and more.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch Dressing
- 5oz finely shredded cheese, I used Colby Jack
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked to crisp and then finely chopped
- Pinch of garlic salt and ground black pepper
- Dippers such as: crackers, raw broccoli florets, chips, carrot sticks, pretzels, celery sticks, cucumber slices, bell pepper strips, green onions
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch dressing into a medium-sized mixing bowl and beat on medium-high with an electric hand mixer until all ingredients are smooth and thoroughly incorporated.
- Add in cheese and bacon, saving about a half tablespoon of each to sprinkle on top, and garlic salt and pepper, stirring with a spatula or mixer on low until everything is thoroughly incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate dip until ready to serve.
- The dip may slightly thicken the longer it refrigerates. If so, you can add a tablespoon or two of milk, half & half or cream to get it back to dipping consistency.
- Spoon dip into a bowl and place on a tray surrounded by your desired dippers. Sprinkle the bacon and cheese you set aside on top of the dip just before serving.
Dip can be made the night before serving. Just wait to sprinkle the garnish on top just before serving.
Naturally Fresh Free Product Coupon Giveaway
Thanks to the generosity of Naturally Fresh, one lucky Smart Savvy Living reader will win a set of 4 free product coupons for free Naturally Fresh Dressing. To enter to win you must complete the entries on the Rafflecopter widget below, please allow a minute for it to load. Only the first entry is required, but completing more entries will increase your odds of winning. To enter you must be 18+ and live in the 50 United States + DC. The winner will be emailed and must confirm their win by the time provided. Giveaway ends 2/9/16 at 11:59 PM ET. Prizes cannot be sent to PO Boxes. Smart Savvy Living is not responsible for any prizes or shipments. Please see the widget below for complete rules and details.
Like this Creamy Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe? Pin it on Pinterest by clicking on the Pin It button on the image below!