Wondering what smartphone you should upgrade to next? Check out these 5 reasons to upgrade to the LG G4 smartphone. #LGG4
This post with 5 reasons to upgrade to the LG G4 Smartphone is part of a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Best Buy. The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
If you're like me, you might see a new smartphone you'd like to try out almost monthly. While we were in Best Buy recently I of course had to browse the smartphones since I'm eligible for an upgrade soon. I have to admit, the LG G4 smartphone definitely caught my gadget-loving eye. I've never had a LG phone before, but with the specs of the LG G4 I just might soon! Check out these 5 reasons to upgrade to the LG G4 smartphone.
1. It has a pretty awesome camera. When you think of a phone these days you probably think of talking, texting and email. But, I honestly take pictures and video the most with my smartphone. I totally blame our cats being too cute. As such, a great camera is important to me, and the LG G4 definitely blows that expectation out of the park. Here's why:
- Has a f/1.8 aperture to help in low-light situations
- Manual mode with 15 settings
- Improved auto-focus
- 16MP rear facing camera and 8MP front facing camera
- Improved Optical Image Stabilization for sharp and focused images
- RAW image file capture - I find this one exceptionally cool as I always shoot in RAW on my DSLR
2. Memory (Storage) is upgradable to 2TB. Since I love taking videos and photos and have a ton of apps on my phone, that means storage gets used up quickly. As such, I always prefer a smartphone that I can add a micro SD card to because you can usually at least double or triple your storage space that way. With the LG G4 you can upgrade your mirco SD card all the way up to 2TB. That's a LOT of photos and videos!
3. The display is visually stunning. Whether you're looking at pictures, videos or plain text, you want it to look beautiful and be easy to read, right? The LG G4 display is so crisp, clear and stunning! I like the size isn't too big or to small at 5.5" and it has a 25% brighter display so it is easier to view in a variety of lighting situations. It also has 50% improvement in contrast for richer images. Plus, with Quad HD resolution that has 538 PPI, you'll see incredible detail.
4. You can choose from unique back cover designs. I honestly don't usually care about the back cover design on my phones as I usually get a case to help protect them. But, with the LG G4 you can get a metallic, ceramic or genuine leather back cover! I think having a leather cover would be totally cool.
5. You can get a $100 Best Buy gift card if you order now. Who can say no to free money? If you're interested in getting the LG G4, make sure you order through Best Buy between now and 7/4/15 and you can get a $100 Best Buy gift card to spend on a case, ear buds or other accessories for your new phone!