These 15 Easter Dessert Recipes are sure to be loved by all ages.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links.
Happy Spring! I love this time of year and spring is definitely my favorite season. I love seeing all the plants and trees come back to life, all the beautiful colors of the flowers starting to bloom and fresh produce starting to come in. Plus, there’s Easter with all the cute crafts that come with it, not to mention the ham and peanut butter eggs. I’m especially a fan of all the creative desserts you see for Easter, so I decided to share a few of my favorite 15 Easter Dessert Recipes today.
You can’t go wrong with brownies, peanut butter and candy in my book!
1. Individual Brownies with Peanut Butter Bird’s Nest Frosting Recipe by Smart Savvy Living
2. Easter Candy Macadamia Bark Recipe by Thrifty Jinxy
3. Bird’s Nest Easter Cookies by Somewhat Simple
4. Bunny Tails by Kids Activities Blog
5. Golden Oreo Easter Egg Truffles by Your Homebased Mom
6. Easter Rocky Road Popcorn by Barbara Bakes
I loved making these chocolate chow mein noodle nests growing up (and even as an adult – don’t tell anyone!)
7. Easter Egg Nests Recipe by Smart Savvy Living
8. Easter Lamb Marshmallow Pops by Simply Stacie
9. Easter Egg Cake Pops by Moms & Munchkins
10. Easter Candy Bar Recipe with Free Printable Wrapper by PinkWhen
11. Pretty Easter Shortbread Cookies Recipe by The Rebel Chick
12. Reese’s Cup Easter Bunny Edible Craft by Kids Activities Blog
13. Checkerboard Cake for Easter by Amanda’s Cookin’
The butterscotch changes up the flavor in these Rice Krispies Treats and I love the unexpected treat inside!
14. Butterscotch Rice Krisipies Eggs Recipe by Smart Savvy Living
15. Easter JELLO Poke Cake by Flour On My Face