This post with how to transform your kitchen this spring with KitchenAid is part of a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Best Buy. The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
As someone that cooks pretty much every day I’m always amazed at the new technology coming out for appliances we all use every day like our refrigerators, stoves, etc. It makes me so excited to be hopefully be able to buy a home within the next couple years and pick out some of them to have in our own home. One brand I’ve always kept my eye on is KitchenAid. I first fell in love with the KitchenAid brand when I got my very own KitchenAid stand mixer several years ago that still works like the day I bought it. As such, I’m excited to share some details about the new appliances that can help you transform your kitchen this spring with KitchenAid from Best Buy.
We have started going to a few open houses to get an idea of how much we are going to need to spend on the type of house we want. In our area there are all sorts of houses, ranch to colonial, built back in the early 1900’s to brand new, and so on. I wouldn’t mind owning an older home but I must admit I always cringe a bit when I see a remodeled kitchen that still has ancient appliances. Yes, I understand they probably still work well, but I just don’t want that avocado green range that takes me back to growing up in my parent’s house.
Awesome Features Of KitchenAid’s New Collection
- New slide-in ranges that fit the traditional freestanding cut-out to have a seamless look while providing exceptional cooking and baking
- Slide-in downdraft ranges available in both electric and dual fuel
- Even-Heat™ Technology for perfect cakes, cookies, and other baked goodies
- Exclusive steam rack and steam bake cooking options
- Baking drawer that’s flexible to do anything from keeping dishes warm, to slow cooking, or being able to bake at a different temperature from the main oven
- French door refrigeration configuration that offers more drawers for more options. It also has 5 doors for organized storage and easier access to food
- New 36″ French door bottom mount built-in fridge expands KitchenAid’s offering with platinum interior design
- Has a luxury fit, feel, and finish with soft close pantry drawers, new crispers, and platinum interior with undershelf lighting
If you decide to transform your kitchen this spring with KitchenAid, be sure to visit Best Buy to see all the latest offerings. You’ll also be able to get 18 months major appliance financing or 5% in rewards. Best Buy also offers free delivery on purchases of $399 or more.