This post with why the Toshiba Satellite Radius laptop is awesome is part of a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Best Buy. The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. #RadiusAtBestBuy
It seems like just about everyone has a laptop today. I know I usually use mine even more than my desktop these days as it’s so nice to be able to work without being chained to my desk. However, I’ve had my laptop a few years now so it’s starting to get a bit outdated and slow. So, I’ve been checking out the new laptops coming out and one that caught my eye is the Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 that arrived in Best Buy stores on October 18, 2015. If you’re looking for a new laptop too here are some reasons why the Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 may be for you.
What Makes the Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 A Great Laptop
- Designed for Windows 10 so you know everything works and enables new features like the facial authentication with Windows Hello
- World’s first 12.5-inch convertible laptop with a 4K Ultra HD display – aka everything looks awesome
- One thing that bugs me about a lot of laptops is how screen color can differ so much, but with the Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 has a Technicolor-certified wide gamut RGB display that supports 100% Adobe® RGB color space reproduction. That means what you shoot on your camera is what you see on your screen
- Among the first Windows laptops to run on the power and performance of Intel’s new 6th generation Core processors so you can multi-task without slowing down
- Has an awesome looking, yet very mobile compact design
- Has a Gorilla Glass damage resistant screen
- There’s a LED backlight keyboard so you can always see
- Has a 360-degree precision hinge for greater flexibility and 5 viewing modes
What are some of your must-have specs for the perfect laptop?