This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sam’s Club . All opinions are 100% mine.
Are you planning a road trip this summer? If so, see why you’re going to want to dare to compare at Sam’s Club this summer! #DareToCompare
Whether you’ve been on a road trip to the other side of the state or the other side of the country, you know how important car maintenance is before you leave, especially this time of year when it gets hock as heck in most areas of the country. You also certainly don’t want to have your car break down while traveling with the whole family. One of the most important things to maintain are your tires. They aren’t usually cheap, so it can be tempting to get as much life out of them as you possibly can. That’s why I love having a Sam’s Club membership. Not only can you get great savings on items like every day groceries, but also clothing, outdoor furniture, and, yes, even tires. If you’re in need of new tires before your summer road trip, Sam’s Club is having a pretty awesome Dare to Compare Event this summer!
Here’s How the Dare to Compare Event Works
- Bring a valid “all-in” quote from a tire sales and installation retailer to your local Sam’s Club Tire and Battery Center service counter
- The quote must be printed on dealer/retailer letterhead and dated within the past 7 business days
- Tires must be the same brand, same line, same load index and speed rating as the tires you intend to purchase at Sam’s Club
- Sam’s Club does carry some club-specific tire lines; in this case Sam’s Club will compare the club-specific tires to the equivalent general-market tires including:
Club-Specific Tire Model General-Market Tire Model BFGoodrich Touring T/ABFGoodrich Advantage T/A Michelin Defender XT Michelin Defender Michelin X Radial LT2 Michelin LTX M/S2
Some of the Deals Include:
- Michelin 5/14/2015 – 7/5/2015 $70 off set of 4
- Pirelli 5/15/2015 – 7/12/2015 $80 Instant Savings
- Goodyear 6/24/2015 – 8/31/2015 $70 off set of 4
Other Benefits to Buying Tires at Sam’s Club Include:
- Best tire brands at the best all-in price matching offer including: Michelin, Goodyear, BF Goodrich and Pirelli
- In addition to great tire prices, you can also get a tired installation package for $15/tire or $25/dually tire
- The installation package also includes: tire mounting, tire lifetime balancing, tire lifetime rotation, vale stem, no charge lifetime and 24-hour emergency roadside service
The complete terms of and conditions of all Sam’s Club warranties and services can be requested at any Sam’s Club Tire and Battery Center location.