This post about Best Buy Education: Helping Classrooms Keep Up with Tech is part of a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Best Buy. The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. #FETC #FETC2015
Being in my late twenties, I grew up in the sweet spot of time of being able to know what life was like before a lot of tech (hello having to research in outdated encyclopedias) to most everyone having a computer in their home (goodbye encyclopedias, hello Google search). These days technology is changing faster than ever, which makes it even tougher for schools to stay up-to-date with limited budgets. But, there is a solution from one of our favorite stores.
Best Buy Education: Your Education Technology Partner
Just about everyone knows about Best Buy stores and how they offer a wide variety of awesome tech and gadgets. However, did you know that Best Buy also has a direct channel division dedicated to providing end-to-end learning solutions for K - 12 Education? With the right advice, technology, service and support, Best Buy Education can transform classrooms, making it easier than ever to give students the tech tools they need to succeed. Their dedicated Account Managers will consult with you, offering knowledgeable unbiased advice and guide you to the product and service solutions that best meet your needs and budget.
How Best Buy Helps You Find the Right Solutions for Your School
- Knowledgeable Advice - A dedicated Education Account Manager will consult with you, giving you the personal attention you need to make the best decisions along every step of the way.
- The Latest Devices - Partner with Best Buy and outfit your classrooms and offices with the latest education tech like Chromebooks, laptops, tablets, printers and more.
- Expert Service - Best Buy's team of professionals will access your technology needs and provide all the services you require like installs, asset tagging, device management and more.
- Professional Support - From pre-sales engineering to post-sales support and training, Best Buy will help you manage your technology, along with protecting your investment.
- Help Choosing the Right Platform - Best Buy will help you choose the right platform for your classroom whether it's Chromebooks, Android devices, Windows-based solutions or BYOD made easy.
Want to found out more? Check out the Best Buy Education site. Also, if you plan on attending FETC in Orlando, January 20-23, be sure to stop by the Best Buy Education Booth #131. Best Buy will be featuring daily demos and guest speakers from Google, MakerBot, EdTeach, Amplified IT and Ergotron, in addition to being available to speak with you about your school's technology needs and answer any questions you may have.
Monday 12th of January 2015
The Best Buy Education site is a great site! I wish they would have had this when my son was in school, it would have helped us understand tech things better :)