In the market for a new refrigerator? Check out our 5 reasons to buy the LG Instaview Refrigerator to see if it's the one for you.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
There are so many brands and series of refrigerators out there these days it can be hard to decide what will work best for your family. The LG Instaview Refrigerator is available at Best Buy and has several amazing features with some of our favorites listed below.
1. Features LG’s InstaView™ Door-in-Door®. Imagine being able to see what's inside your refrigerator without even opening the door.
Welcome to the future! With LG's Instaview you just have to knock twice on the tinted glass door and a light will come on so you can see what's inside without letting any cold air out.
I hate having to leave the door open for a couple minutes just to see what's inside so I think this is a really neat feature!
2. Access your most-used items with the door-in-door. No matter how much you try to keep the fridge organized, even the things you use daily get pushed to the back.
With LG's door-in-door feature you not only get more space but can put your most-used items up front and center with easy access. You don't even have to open the whole fridge to take something out.
3. Can help extend the freshness of your food. No one likes to throw away food. Thanks to the ColdSaver™ Panel reducing cold air loss even when the outer door is open, your food can stay fresher even longer.
4. Energy efficiency. Not only does this fridge have several features to help prevent cold air loss, it's also ENERGY STAR Certified. You can even maintain your fridge using their smartphone diagnosis app.
5. A beautiful, large design. Since we cook most of our meals at home we use a lot of fresh food at it seems like we never have enough room in the fridge.
Needless to say, I'm a big fan of large refrigerators and the LG InstaView definitely fits the bill with a variety of sizes all the way up to 30 cubic feet of space. I'm really impressed with how this line of refrigerators was designed because all of the space is utilized so well. With extra storage space in the door and the ice maker and water dispensers not taking up a lot of extra space it's really nice how much more you can fit inside without feeling like you're playing Tetris.
With extra storage space in the door and the ice maker and water dispensers not taking up a lot of extra space it's really nice how much more you can fit inside without feeling like you're playing Tetris.
What's your favorite feature about the LG Instaview Refrigerator series?